Παρασκευή 6 Μαΐου 2011

My immortal...







Im so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
t leave cause your presence stil
I wish that you would ju
sl lingers here
And it wont leave me alone
just too real Theres just too
These wounds wont seem to heal This pain is much that time cannot erase
l of your tears When youd scream Id fight awa
When you cried Id wipe away a ly all of your fears I held your hand through all of these years
sonating life Now
But you still have All of me You used to captivate me By your r eIm bound by the life you left behind Your face it haunts My once pleasant dreams
s pain is just too real T
Your voice it chased away All the sanity in me These wounds wont seem to heal Th iheres just too much that time cannot erase Ive tried so hard to tell myself that youre gone
But though youre still with me
Ive been alone all along


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: